Data processing controller
Ceramirupe, Ceramics, Lda. based in Castanheira, Rua Porto de Linhares, No. 12, 2460-397 Cós- Castanheira, is responsible for processing your personal data and undertakes to do so with full transparency and in strict respect for your right of privacy, fundamental rights, freedoms and guarantees, ensuring full compliance with the Data Protection Law. Ceramirupe can be contacted by telephone 262 540 100 or email: email@example.com.
The data provided will be processed by Ceramirupe Ceramicas in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, namely:
a) Handled in a lawful manner, respecting the principle of good faith;
b) Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and cannot be further processed;
c) Accurate and, where necessary, up-to-date, and appropriate measures shall be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data is erased or rectified, taking into account the purposes for which it was collected, or for which it will be subsequently processed;
d) Stored in such a way as to enable the holders to be identified to the extent necessary and for the purposes to which you have given consent or for legally permissible purposes.
Ceramirupe uses “cookies” technology to improve user experience and performance as described below.
To store already submitted user preferences and information;
To estimate the total number of visitors and website traffic;
To tailor the website’s content and services to your interests and preferences.
- Purpose of Data ProcessingThe personal data Ceramirupe collects from you will be used for the following purposes: to provide you with company and product news, newletters and other information directly or indirectly related to Ceramirupe, to carry out and confirm user registrations, to conduct satisfaction inquiries and to develop marketing activities. The data may also be used for other purposes, directly linked to the objective for which it was initially collected.
Circulation of data
Ceramirupe undertakes not to transmit your personal data to a third party, except in the following circumstances:
– When the collection and processing of your personal data does not arise from a legal or contractual obligation.
– Ceramirupe is committed to processing your data in a fair and transparent manner, ensuring the confidentiality and security of the information you provided and ensuring that it will be used only for the purposes expressly indicated and authorized.
– When Ceramirupe is requested to do so by administrative or judicial authorities;
– When there is a danger of fraud or other illicit activities such as attacks on Ceramirupe Ceramicas’ technology and information systems.
Access, Rectification and Deletion of Data
You have the right to obtain, freely and without restriction, at reasonable intervals, quickly and free of charge, information pertaining to your personal data and its usage. At any time you may also, free of charge, rectify and delete the data provided to Ceramirupe. To do so, you need only send an email stating your intentions to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the links designed for this purpose on the communications you receive from Ceramirupe.
Ceramirupe uses standard security measures to prevent your personal data from being viewed or used by unauthorized third parties. Except in case of intent or serious fault, Ceramirupe is not responsible or liable for any damage you may suffer due to the loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of the data collected, attributable to the unauthorized or fraudulent conduct of a third party.
You, the data subject, have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority about matters pertaining to the processing of your personal data. In Portugal, at present, this authority is the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (National Data Protection Commission).
Updated July 08, 2022